Objective of the Web application:
· To help the retiring/retired Government Servant/Family Pension beneficiaries to generate pension proposals and GPF final withdrawal application by filling the data online.
· As soon as the Government Servant fills data through online facility, AG will review the status of GPF and Loan accounts of the Government Servant and will communicate the wanting information, if any, to the Pension Sanctioning Authority
· Applicant can take print out of the application in desired number of sets, sign at appropriate places and can submit to the Pension Sanctioning Authority (PSA) for approval. PSA in turn would fill up his portion of the application online and would take a print out (on standard A4 size paper) which he would forward along with Service Books to AG after signing at appropriate places.
· By the time the Pension application with Service Books and GPF application reaches to PAG, information pertains to the applicant will be kept ready and necessary authorisations/clearance certificates will be issued without delay.
· Once authorised, party copies of Pension and GPF would be placed on the web site and the same can be downloaded by the applicant.
Note: - It may please be noted that the filling up online application does not automatically confer a right to the retiring Government Servant to claim his Pension/GPF authorisation. But it surely ensures quick and timely disposal thereof as this office gears up in advance to serve him better and he is allowed to update his details online.
Who can fill this online form:
· All retiring Government Servants whose pension is to be authorised by the Principal Accountant General (A&E), AP, Hyderabad and/or whose General Provident Fund account is maintained by PAG (A&E)
(Note: In respect of Service Pension cases, system accepts the data of Government servants whose retirement is due in next six months. In respect of Family Pension cases data can be filled immediately after death of the Government Servant.)
General Instructions for Pensioners to fill online registration of Pension and GPF application
The following information is necessary to fill the online form by the Government Servant;
I To access the online form
· Employee Identity Number given by Director of Treasuries and Accounts (DTA)
· Date of birth and Date of entry into service as per HRMS database of DTA
II In case of Service Pension
· Date of retirement as per Service Book
· Date of death in case death of Government Servant occurs after the date of retirement but before drawing the Service Pension.
· Name of Family pension beneficiary, his/her date of birth and relationship with retiring Government Servant
· Names of family members as per Service Book, their age, relationship with him/her, their marital status and employment status
· Whether retiring Government Servant is willing to commute pension, if so the percentage of commutation not exceeding 40%
· Designation and address of the Drawing and Disbursing Officer/ Pension Sanctioning Authority.
· General Provident Number has been allotted by PAG (A&E) or State Audit Department
· District and office last served
· Name of the Pension Disbursing Authority (DTO and STO or Pension Payment Office)
· Details of clearance certificates not received from AG against the Long Term Advances (HBA, MCA etc)
· Offices worked during the last 3 years prior to the date of retirement of retiring Government Servant – Name of office, address, from date and to date and designation
· Names of Nominees and Alternative Nominees of retiring Government Servant , their age, relationship, percentage of share, their address and contingency on which nomination becomes invalid
· GPF Account Number with Suffix allotted by AG
· Passport size photograph of self in digital format (Digital Photos must be in JPEG file format and size less than 60kb)
· Joint photograph of retiring Government Servant with FP beneficiary/ Guardian with minor or handicapped child in digital format (Digital Photos must be in JPEG file format and size less than 60kb)
· Scanned specimen signatures (3) of self (put 3 signatures of self on a paper in black ink and scan the signatures using a scanner and keep the image file ready to upload)
· Scanned specimen signatures (3) of FP beneficiary (put 3 signatures of FP beneficiary on a paper in black ink and scan the signatures using a scanner and keep the image file ready to upload)
· Personal identification marks of self and FP beneficiary
· Personal mobile number, landline number and e-mail address
III Additional information in case of Family Pension
· Date of death of Government Servant
· Name of applicant and his/her relationship with the Government Servant.
General Instructions for Pension Sanctioning Aurhtority/Drawing and Disbursing Officer to check and fill Part II of online registration of Pension and GPF application
Please keep the following handy for quick filling up of the online form;
I To access the online form
· Retiring Employee’s Employee ID allotted by DTA
· Date of birth and date of entry into service of the retiring employee as per HRMS database
II In case of Service Pension/Family Pension
· Pension Sanctioning Authority whether he is the Head of the Office or next gazetted Officer
· Name of the department and name of Forwarding Office
· Drawing and Disbursing Officers Identity number provided by the DTA
· Official mobile number, office land line number and email address of the DDO
· Pension Rules, relevant rule under Revised Pension Rules , 1980 and Pay Scales applicable to the retiring Government Servant
· Last Pay drawn of the retiring Government Servant
· Information whether retiring Government Servant’ promotion within the last two months of retirement was against a regular vacancy
· In case the promotion was not against regular vacancy, particulars of last ten months emoluments and 10 months average emoluments
· Details of all the pay fixations starting from the date of joining to the date of retirement (ADD each pay fixation one by one) – old pay , new pay, pay scale, reason of pay fixation, page no of service book where the entry of pay fixation was recorded
· Particulars of Non-qualifying service – from date, to date and type of non-qualifying service
· Add weightage to the net qualifying service if required
· Amounts of calculated Service Pension, Enhanced Family pension, Normal Family Pension, Gratuity, Commuted value of Pension and their effective dates
· Government dues owed by retiring Government Servant – Type of Government due, Principal amount, interest
· Last fund deduction month/year, subscription amount, recovery if any, voucher number, and DTO, STO in respect of GPF
· GPF withdrawals, temporary advance drawn in last 12 months from the date of retirement – amount, month/year, DTO, STO, DDO
· In case of any query you may email us at email@example.com